This Is The Caribbean Dream Home That You Never Knew You Needed
For those of you in the know, it will come as no surprise that Turks & Caicos is home to some of the most spectacular properties in the Caribbean, if not the world.
With luxury properties on the rise and breathtaking villa developments popping up every few months, the islands are seeing an unprecedented amount of investment from overseas buyers looking to own a slice of paradise.
Triton Villa tops our list as one of the most amazing properties currently listed for sale, and if your not in the market to own, you can always pop down to TCI and rent it for the week.
With over 12,000 sq ft of living space, 7 bedrooms, 6 baths, pools everywhere you turn, and one of the top Kiteboarding beaches on your doorstep this one is certainly something you have to see to believe.
The price tag? If you have to ask you probably can't afford it unfortunately, but here are 11 reasons why it's ok to dream of this being your Caribbean address.
1. One of the best beaches in the world is your backyard
2. It's perfect for those early morning swims
3. Outdoor living doesn't get much better than this
4. Just imagine those lazy Sundays here with your favourite book
5. Poolside cocktails anyone? Check.
6. This dining room with a view to die for
7. Throwing a private pool party? Sorted.
8. It's tough to feel blue when you are surrounded by so much of it
9. Why not take your movie night outside?
10. It really is one of the most unique properties you'll ever experience
11. And it's even more impressive at night!
Sponsored By The Agency
TRITON VILLA ON LONG BAY BEACH FOR SALE $14.5M
Triton is the mythological Greek god known as the ‘Messenger of the Sea’. Triton’s special attribute is a twisted conch shell which he picked up while walking along Long Bay Beach; he blows this shell like a trumpet to calm or raise the waves or wind. Its sound is so beautiful, that when loudly blown it puts kite boarders into flight and relaxed beachgoers to sleep. According to legend, Triton still visits his villa on Long Bay Beach to transcend over the natural beauty while taking in the magnificent views from the second floor’s glass front decks and balconies.
For more information contact Ian Hurdle, Managing Parter of The Agency Turks & Caicos.
Call: +1 649 332 2618