Turks & Caicos Government Announce A Land Registration Workshop
Turks & Caicos Government Press Release
The Land Registry within the Lands Division of the Attorney General’s Chambers will be conducting a Three (3) Day Land Registration Workshop to offer guidance to members of the public who are desirous of obtaining information about how land registration operates and the procedures to be followed in making applications under the Registered Land Ordinance As part of customer service outreach, the Land Registry aims to provide its clients with knowledge of the tools they may need to do business with the Land Registry in a more efficient manner.
The workshop will give clients first-hand experience with the procedures that are undertaken within the Land Registry. It will facilitate an opportunity to meet Land Registry staff and foster a better working relationship. The purpose of the Workshop is to provide knowledge and guidance to clients of the Land Registry’s about Land Registry practice. At the completion of the Workshop, there should be:
1. A greater understanding of the Land Registry
2. Gained knowledge and skills needed to improve the efficiency of land management and registration
3. An Introduction to land registration and procedures and documentation
4. Production of competent staff who will be equipped to solve land related problems creatively and analytically based on facts and the correct application of the law
5. A noted decrease in registration errors. All are encouraged to come out and participate in the Land Registration Workshop to be held from March 13-15, 2019 between the hours of 9:00 am to 4:00pm at the Blue Haven Resort The registration fee is $250.00.
Participants must complete and return a registration form which is attached and may be requested from the Land Registry’s helpdesk at 338-2359 or firstname.lastname@example.org